In the 5th of May session of SKY Business Channel, Your Money Your Call, Ben Kingsley joins Margaret Lomas and Ian Rodriguez from Bishop Collins to discuss about different aspects of property across Australia. This time, they answered a number of emails and calls from viewers and some of the topics are:
– The increasing dwelling value across most Australia capitals in April had quiet down in recent weeks. What had caused this movement in trend and does the school holidays and long public holidays had an effect on it?
– What impact does transition from the manufacturing industry to a more diversified economy has on the Australian property market?
– What can a buyer do to make sure their property settles on time?
– The low interest rate in this few months had serve as a very good stimulus on the property market but what is the RBA’s long term view on them?
– The effect of the 2014 Federal Budget
– Tips on negotiating with a real estate agent to determine the property’s market value