In this SKY Business News Channel, Your Money Your Call (YMYC) on 28th of September 2015, Ben Kingsley joins Margarete Lomas and Tony Hayek from Blue Wealth to discuss what’s making news in the property market and more. This time, they answered a number of emails and calls from viewers and some of the topics are:
– With lower auction clearance rates, is this a sign that the Australian Property Market is finally cooling down?
– Understanding what it means by market within market?
– What is going to happen to high density apartments and off plan apartments especially in a market correction?
– The relationship between population growth, housing supply and economic activities in Melbourne area
– Applying for a property valuation on your investment – how many times can you appeal and is there a way to get a higher valuation?
– Why is the property market unregulated and what role is the Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA) doing to change this.
– What is happening in the Brisbane property market and what cycle is it in now?
– and more