International Students – Your Approach to Financial Assistance

As an international student who wants to study in the United States, you will find some terms that you need to understand if you want to get financial assistance/aid (scholarship, grant or loan).
After you know what each term means, then you may contact admission office of the American university/college and make a request to finance your education in the United States.