TIME Davos Debate on Capitalism
Is 20th-century capitalism failing 21st-century society?
In partnership with the World Economic Forum, Time magazine hosts this debate focusing on the uncertain future of capitalism.
• Sharan Burrow, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC), Brussels; Global Agenda Council on Employment & Social Protection
• Brian T. Moynihan, Chief Executive Officer, Bank of America, USA
• Raghuram G. Rajan, Eric J. Gleacher Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, USA
• David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Carlyle Group, USA
• Ben J. Verwaayen, Chief Executive Officer, Alcatel-Lucent, France; Foundation Board Member
• Jim Frederick, Editor, Time International, USA